1. Temperature Adjustment
2. Waterproof Double Insulation
3. Temperature Setting
4. Water Level Line
5. Power Lamp (Indicate ON/OFF Cycle)
6. Heating Element
7. Ceramic Heater Core (Evenly dispersed Heat)
If you have problem opening PDF file from Internet Explorer, please try Firefox or right click on the link and select Save Target As and save the PDF file in your computer.
PRECAUTION AND SAFEGUARD
Before installation of the ViaAqua® Quartz Heater, read and follow these important warning and safeguards.
- Always disconnect the heater from the power supply prior to maintenance of the aquarium.
- When removing the heater from the aquarium the heater must be unplugged for 30 minutes prior to removal.
- Heater must be installed below the minimum water level line located on heater.
- Plug only into a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter). The national code requires that a GFCI be used in the branch circuit supplying power to all water pumps and electrical aquarium equipment.
- Do not plug into an extension cord/power strip.
- Do not operate the heater if any of the cords are damaged.
- Do not operate the heater out of water.
This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash your hand after handling this product.
It is your sole responsibilities to verify that the plug and the receptacle are clean and free of moisture and salt build up at all times. The receptacle must be free of water, salt, calcium, magnesium and dust. Failure to do so can cause fire, damage to property, permanent damage to the product and personal injury not limited to loss of life.
Do not plug into extension cord/power strip.
A drip loop must be used when plugging all electrical aquarium devices. A drip loop is that part of the cord hanging below the receptacle.
The national code requires that a GFCI (Ground fault circuit interrupter) be used in the branch circuit supplying all power to water pumps and electrical aquarium equipment. If you do not have a GFCI, have an electrician install one prior to operating any aquarium component.
Additional Safety Precautions & Warnings: Age Recommendation: 18 years or over. Not a toy. Not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. As the user of this product, you are solely responsible for operating it in a manner that does not endanger yourself and others or result in damage to the product or the property of others. FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY