- Simple and easy to clean gravel and change water
- Self priming, using up and down motion
- Removable strainer separates debris from gravel
- On and off valve to maintain siphon
- Expandable for taller aquariums
- SMALL GRAVEL VACUUM: Tubing size: 80″ x 3/8″ ID Extension Size: 6″-12″ x 1.5″ ID
- LARGE GRAVEL VACUUM: Tubing size: 80″ x 5/8″ ID Extension Size: 6″-12″ x 2″ ID
Instruction: Connect tubing to the barbed fitting and secure with the lock nut. To start siphon: Open valve and place in a bucket below the aquarium and submerse the gravel vacuum in the aquarium. Move the vacuum straight up and down several times until the water begins to siphon. Control water flow with the valve.